Beautify Poles, Lally Columns Fast!
Take some of the work out of remodeling your basement by covering your existing structural support columns with POLE-WRAP. Our Decorative Basement Pole Covers are quick and easy to install. Simply cut to fit and install with construction adhesive.
Often referred to as basement poles, lally columns or jack posts, these below grade structural supports often present a challenge when designing a floor plan. They shouldn't all be buried in walls. Larger rooms enhance your living space, especially in basements where windows are limited and smaller rooms can feel confining and uninviting. Keep your floor plan open and make these exposed columns an attractive design feature fast and effortlessly with Pole-Wrap.
We use top quality construction materials to make our column covers. Our premium hardwood veneers take stain beautifully, or just finish with two coats of polyurethane to bring out the natural rich wood grain. Our MDF models are sanded smooth and ready for painting. Add our matching cap and base trim to complete the look of a classic fluted column.
POLE-WRAP Column Covers
- Available in Premium Red Oak, Light Maple, Cherry, and Paintable MDF
- Installs Quick and Easy using construction adhesive (e.g., Liquid Nails)
- Made with Water Resistant Materials to guard against moisture and humidity
- Basement Pole Cover height and width are easily cut to fit
- Solid Wood Cap and Base Trim available for 3, 3½ and 4 inch diameter columns
- Simple to Custom Finish with paint, stain, or just two coats of polyurethane